Pakistan is a widely known country that is always in the public eye due to a constant tense military environment. War of independence with India, military conflicts with Afghanistan, implacable war with the Taliban, frequent terrorist attacks — all this makes this country “famous” as its name is constantly mentioned in the news.
But have you ever thought about Pakistan as the motherland of perfect wives? Have you ever thought of dating a Pakistani woman? Not sure if dating Pakistani girls is a good idea? Keep reading and find out why men who have married Pakistani ladies are lucky ones.
What Are Pakistani Women Like?
You probably don’t know much about these mysterious ladies. According to the local culture, parents protect their daughters from everything and literally hide them from the world. Therefore, it is rather difficult to form an opinion about what the girls from this country are like. But we will help you with this. Here are some features typical for women of this nationality.
Pakistani Women are attractive
Despite most of their bodies being covered with clothes, beautiful Pakistani women can charm men with their eyes only. Just look at their mesmerizing big hazel eyes! You will immediately fall in love!
Pakistani Women are hygienic
One more feature making pretty Pakistani girls being so popular with men is cleanliness. Is it pleasant to date a woman that has a very beautiful appearance and wears expensive stylish clothes, but neglects the rules of personal hygiene? Of course, it is not. Nobody wants to spend time with a lady with dirty hands or a bad smell.
But this is definitely not about Pakistani women! They are obsessed with personal hygiene and always care about being clean and smelling good.
Pakistani Women are modest
It’s in their culture and mentality to be shy. Pakistani women never act provocatively. They are very well-mannered and reserved. So if you are tired of impudent chicks from the country you live in take a closer look at quiet and restrained Pakistani girls.
Pakistani Women are fashionable
As it is very hot in Pakistan, girls from this country are used to changing clothes several times a day. So they have a lot of various outfits.
Even though requirements for women’s clothing in this country are specific (the whole body, including arms and legs, should be covered and there should be a scarf on the head), Pakistani women like to look stylishly and elegantly.
Pakistani Women are excellent housekeepers
Women in Pakistan are fully responsible for housekeeping. Men never step into this sphere of life. Therefore, mothers teach daughters to help them with household chores since early childhood. So, young Pakistani women already know how to deal with everyday life when they reach the age suitable for marriage.
Pakistani Women are welcoming
They like to visit and receive guests. Women of this nationality are ready to greet friends with a smile and treats at any time of the day.
According to the local culture, guests are believed to fill the house with positive energy when coming in and carrying away all negative when leaving. Therefore, in Pakistan, it is not even necessary to agree time and date of friendly get-togethers in advance. Everyone is always glad to receive guests and people just visit each other without any invitations. Even if you arrive with a visit unexpectedly, and people are busy, all the businesses can be postponed, and they will certainly treat you to tea.
Even moving to another country, Pakistani women take this tradition together with them. So the men that have married girls of this nationality may be sure that the wives will never embarrass them in front of friends and will arrange decent reception of guests whenever they come.
Pakistani Women are enterprising
Pakistan is an Islamic country. Therefore, women occupy an ambiguous position in society. They have fewer rights than men. And according to local traditions and laws womens’ main destiny is family: upbringing of children and housekeeping.
But don’t think that Pakistani women are absolutely downtrodden creatures who see nothing, know nothing, and cannot do anything. It’s not like that at all! Ladies of this nationality are very hardworking and up-and-coming.
Many women from this country work from home. For example, give private lessons to children or open mini beauty salons. Even if a husband wants his wife to be at home and not go to work, a woman of this nationality doesn’t sit around and finds ways to earn her own money by doing what she likes.
Do Pakistani Women Make Good Wives?
Men who have got Pakistani wives are really lucky as women of this nationality make perfect spouses. They are:
- Diligent housekeepers. Girls are taught how to cook, clean the house, and sew since childhood. And when they reach the age suitable for marriage they are absolutely ready to assume all the duties of a housewife. Moreover, wives of this nationality not only just know how to cope with household chores. Also, they do everything with great responsibility as they believe housekeeping to be their main business. Everything else is secondary. The main thing is to protect the family hearth.
- Loving mothers. Children mean the world to Pakistani women. Kids are the sense of their lives. Therefore, they cherish and nurse them and do everything possible for them to be happy. But at the same time, mothers of this nationality try hard to cultivate self-reliance in their children. They teach them skills useful for a future independent life from early childhood.
- Devoted life partners. Wedlock is sacred for Pakistani women. Once getting married they remain devoted to their life partners forever. They do everything to make good wives and true friends for their husbands.
- Respectful daughters-in-law. Respect for the older generation is cultivated in Pakistani girls since childhood. So, a wife of this nationality never shows disrespect to her parents-in-law.
- Always welcoming your friends. Guests mean a lot to Pakistani people. And they do their best to please them. Therefore, a wife of this nationality never minds friends visiting your place.
- Not jealous. According to local traditions, men are allowed to have several wives. Therefore, women do not consider the presence of other women in their spouses’ lives to be a betrayal. A wife of this nationality may remain calm about the fact that you have a lover. The only very important thing is to discuss this issue with your spouse in advance.
Is this enough to make an ideal wife? We think this is even more than enough! And what kind of husbands do such ideal women look for?
What Kind of Men Do Pakistani Women Like?
Many girls of this nationality dream of foreign husbands! The majority of local men are bossy, avid, and irresponsible. Furthermore, there is a high unemployment rate in Pakistan. Many local men can’t provide a decent standard of life for their families. Therefore, women have to look for more attractive men from abroad.
So, just being a foreigner is a big advantage that increases your chances to win the heart of a Pakistani lady. And to become even more attractive to women of this nationality, a man should be:
- Understanding. To compare favorably with Pakistani men, show respect for the interests and opinions of the lady of your choice. This will help to win her heart.
- Generous. To make a girl want to marry you, first prove that you are financially ready for a family. And there is no better way to do this than to give presents to a lady whom you love. Don’t worry, this will not be too burdensome for you. The average monthly income in Pakistan is only 170 USD. So a man who has an ordinary American or European salary seems to be a very rich one for Pakistani women.
- A good father. A good attitude towards children is a prerequisite for a husband. Keep in mind that Pakistani women expect their spouses to participate in the upbringing of common children in fact, not only in words.
The things that do not matter at all are:
- Appearance. The main thing is to look after yourself, observe the rules of personal hygiene, and dress stylishly. But height, weight, and other parameters of appearance don’t really matter.
- Age. The age gap is a normal thing for Pakistani women. Girls of this nationality are completely ready for marriage at the age of 18-20 years. Being single after 20 is believed to be a bad thing for a girl. But men are rarely ready for starting a family at this age. So, mainly, you can see the couples of 18-year-old girls with 40-year-old and older men. And this is an absolutely normal thing. Therefore, don’t worry about the age. The main thing is to show to a girl whose heart you want to win that you are ready for marriage and are able to provide for a family.
Where to Meet Pakistani Women in Pakistan?
The short answer is “Nowhere!”. Why? Because according to the local traditions, it is unacceptable for women to get acquainted with strangers. They rarely even talk to strange men. Moreover, in strict families, girls do not even go outside without their fathers or brothers.
Only the most daring women from progressive families in big cities can allow themselves to meet men. Most often this is done in secret from the family and can lead to a big conflict if it becomes known to the parents.
Add a tense military situation in the country to the fact mentioned above. And you will understand that going to Pakistan to meet girls is not a good idea at all. But for the bravest men who want to try their luck in finding their destiny in Pakistan, we tell about the biggest cities and the most popular places of this country.
One of the most popular places for recreation and entertainment in Karachi, the biggest city of Pakistan, is the Port Grand Food and Entertainment Complex. There, you can go on rides, take part in competitions, dine in restaurants and cafes, go shopping, and party in a nightclub in the evening. Also, there are many minibars, where you can freely purchase and taste more than a hundred types of alcohol.
But, unfortunately, this place is visited more often by tourists than by locals. Therefore, it will be difficult for you to meet a local girl here.
Islamabad cannot boast of many nightclubs and bars. But it still has several interesting places to visit.
Those who wish to have a hearty meal and spend time carefree in a cozy atmosphere should not pass by B.Q. Tonight. Le Casa Del Habanos is worth a visit for those who love live music. Burn Out is a great place for those who want to spend time in a relaxed atmosphere. Those who want to play billiards should go to Breaker’s Snooker Club.
However, you are unlikely to find an abundance of single girls there since the bulk of the visitors are men.
Where to Meet Pakistani Women Online?
As it is considered to be indecent for women to get acquainted with men in real life girls who want to find husbands from abroad use special websites and apps for this. There are online platforms that are created especially for bringing the hearts of Pakistani women and foreign men together. They care about all users and provide a convenient and safe environment for getting acquainted and further communication. Right after getting registered, you can choose out of thousands of sexy Pakistani girls gathered in one place.
How to Date a Pakistani Girl: 10 Useful Tips
It’s not enough to choose a lady. You need to do something to make her choose you. Here are some tips that will help you to win the heart of a girl you like:
- Be a gentleman. Show that you can make a good husband. Be polite, courteous, and helpful.
- Look after yourself. Pakistani women care about cleanness and a good image. And they expect the same from men. So, do your best to always be neat. This rule is relevant for photos as well. If you look well-groomed in the pictures you have more chances to receive a positive response from the ladies you write to.
- Respect her personality. Local men see women only as housekeepers and mothers of their children. But far from all modern Pakistani ladies are ready to deal with this. So they are looking for men from abroad who will consider them as personalities.
- Give her more freedom. Local men always tell women what to do. But any Pakistani girl looking for a foreign husband is eager to find a man who is the complete opposite. Do not interfere with her personal boundaries. Do not tell her what to do and do not give unsolicited advice to her. And you will see that she starts to fall in love with you.
- Do not insist on intimacy. Hot Pakistani girls show their sexuality only to husbands. Sex before the wedding is strictly forbidden. Therefore, even mentioning sex and the topics related to it can be taken as an insult by a well-bred girl.
- Give presents to her. This is the best way to show her that you are ready for a family financially. It is very important for Pakistani women as they see a husband as a head of a family and a breadwinner.
- Do not touch her. Touching other people without asking is considered to be a violation of personal boundaries for Pakistani women. Therefore, when you have met each other in real life keep in mind that even an innocent taking her hand can be perceived as an indecent action.
- Be careful with smoking. People in Pakistan do not smoke in public places. Also, they always ask a person whether smoking near them is OK. If a girl doesn’t smoke most likely she will not like it when you smoke around her. Therefore, you will need to move some distance from her to smoke.
- Get along with her family. As soon as you understand that you love a girl you need to get acquainted with her parents. If they like you your chances to get a positive response to the marriage proposal are almost 100%. And if her family is against you better find another girl because Pakistani women cannot marry a man without their parents’ blessing.
- Do not delay a proposal. It is not customary for Pakistani people to date for a long time. Once a man and woman understand that they suit each other, they ask their families for blessing and get married. If you delay a proposal a girl will conclude that you are not serious about her.
Do Pakistani women speak English?
Almost half of Pakistan’s population speaks English. So do not worry about the language barrier.
Are Pakistani women religious?
Yes, they are. They are Muslim. And these are not just empty words. Muslim traditions and worldviews are firmly rooted in the local people’s minds. Religious rules are even taught in schools throughout all the years of study. So for not having disagreements, never show disrespect to a lady’s religious considerations.
Is it obligatory to ask the girl’s parents’ permission to get married?
Yes, it is. Very few girls are brave enough to get married without parental consent and escape the motherland. According to the local traditions, such an action is unacceptable, and the dishonored family can even kill a girl if they find her in another country.
Therefore, to avoid problems, it is necessary to get along with the parents of a girl you have chosen and ask for their blessing before marriage.
Miyako Shintani is a family therapist. In her career, which spans over 8 years, she has witnessed every type of relationship possible. She is an expert at helping people understand each other better and knows what it takes to make a relationship work, even if it’s between two people from completely different walks of life.
How do you know if a girl likes you in Pakistan? ›
- She Makes An Effort To Sit Close To You. ...
- You Can Make Her Blush Easily. ...
- She Enjoys Herself When Shes Around You. ...
- She Maintains Eye Contact.
- She Wants To Keep The Conversation Going.
- She Keeps On Bumping Into You By “Accident” ...
- She Lets You know About Her Personal Life. ...
- She Trusts You.
In Pakistan, women run homes, handling the 4 Cs: cooking, cleaning, clothes, and children. Though guests are warmly welcomed in Pakistani homes, women in the family often stay away from the guest area when men are present. Female travelers can transcend this cultural barrier.What is the procedure to marry a Pakistani girl? ›
- You can register the marriage under Special marriage Act.
- It takes not more than one month. Documents required are address, age proof and marital status.
- same as above.
- Wife has no right of share in the property of husband.
- Yes but not after 7 years.
- You will have to take information from that foreign country.
Easiest option could be - just pick up the phone and text her that you are going out for a coffee/chaye/ice-cream and was wondering if she could join you. If she agrees fine otherwise next stop! I suggest you take her on one of those Girls at Dhaba places (Girls at Dhabas ).What things are considered rude in Pakistan? ›
- Never insult a Pakistani in public. ...
- Do not criticise a person's preferred political party, their friends or their choices. ...
- In more conservative settings, do not denounce or critique religion; only provide praise and appreciation. ...
- Avoid rushing or hurrying a Pakistani.
The most common greeting among Pakistanis is “As-Salamu-Alaykum” ('Peace be upon you').How many wives can a Pakistani have? ›
Muslim supporters of polygamy often cite Quran verse 4:3, which instructs men to take as many wives as they can take care of, up to four, and they also point out that the Prophet Muhammad had multiple wives.How many wives does an average Pakistani have? ›
Polygamy in Pakistan is legally permissible according to the law of 1961, but restricted. Only males adhering to the Islamic faith are legally allowed to enter into polygamous unions, with a maximum of four wives at one time. Legally, only Muslim citizens are allowed to enter Polygamous marriage.What is considered beauty in Pakistan? ›
The insights I have gained, though, may not be surprising for any South Asian as the average woman's ideal appearance includes skin-lightening, bari bari ankhein (big, beautiful eyes) and a slim visage. However, pale or fair skin, AKA gori rangat, is on top of the social checklist of ideal beauty in Pakistan.At what age Pakistani girls get married? ›
In Pakistan, the legal age for marriage is 18 for males and 16 for females (Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929 and Muslim Family Laws Ordinance, 1961), despite acceptance of the definition of child uner CRC as anyone under 18 years of age.
Who pays in a Pakistani wedding? ›
Traditionally, the bride and her family pay for the wedding, whilst the valima (see below) is paid for by the groom and his family. However, recent years have shown a collaboration of both events into one day, resulting in the costs being divided between both sides.Can US citizen marry in Pakistan? ›
A foreigner can marry in Pakistan.
A foreign female need not change her religion.
Asalaam-walaikum or Salam – May peace be with you/Hello
This phrase is the most common way to say hello in Pakistan, as the population is predominantly Muslim. Non-Muslims use the word as well, but the regular hello also works in most urban areas.
- Do: Respect the country's laws.
- Do: Get yourself an international driving permit.
- Do: Check your country's government website for travel advice to Pakistan.
- Do: Get value for money.
- Don't: get bitten by mosquitoes.
- Don't: travel alone.
- Don't trek: or climb, unless experienced.
While Tinder is a global app and got banned in Pakistan, Salams and Muzmatch are specifically designed for Muslim men and women. Bumble, on the other hand, serves non-Muslims and the Trans community as well, while allowing women to make the first move.What should be avoided in Pakistan? ›
Avoid crowded places and possible targets. Always have an exit plan. Violent crime, including armed robbery, assault, carjacking and kidnapping, occurs across Pakistan. The risk of kidnapping is very high in Balochistan and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.Which things are not allowed to Pakistan? ›
Blunt objects that could be used to cause serious injury when used to hit, including:
- Sporting bats.
- Golf clubs, billiard cues, ski poles.
- Hockey sticks, lacrosse sticks.
- Brass knuckles.
- Clubs and batons, such as billy clubs, blackjacks and night sticks.
- Martial arts weapons.
Use Urdu words like “khoobsoorat” and “haseen” to say they're beautiful.Which language is sweetest Pakistani? ›
Saraiki. Saraiki is yet another commonly spoken member of the Indo-Aryan language family and is known as the sweetest language of Pakistan. It is the first language of approximately 17 million people in Pakistan, primarily in the provinces of Sindh and Punjab.What is good morning in Pakistan language? ›
Is divorce allowed in Pakistan? ›
Divorce in Pakistan is largely governed by the Muslim Family Law Ordinance 1961. These statutory provision set out the grounds and procedure for Muslims to divorce in Pakistan. A husband may divorce his wife by pronouncing the Talaq.What is the divorce rate in Pakistan? ›
Around 68% of the population is married and 0.57% are divorced! This shows that despite all the 'family problems' the family system of the country remains intact.What is the punishment of second marriage in Pakistan? ›
Any person who entres into second marriage without permission of his first wife or arbitration council is liable to imprisonment for upto one year and fine upto PKR 500,000/- [Polygamy 6(5)]How many kids do Pakistanis have? ›
3.47 children born / woman (2021 est.) −2.0 migrants / 1,000 population (2021 est.) Between 1951 and 2017, Pakistan's population expanded over sixfold, going from 33.7 million to 207.7 million.What is the average age of woman in Pakistan? ›
This statistic shows the average life expectancy at birth in Pakistan from 2010 to 2020, by gender. In 2020, life expectancy at birth for women in Pakistan was about 68.83 years, while life expectancy at birth for men was about 63.95 years on average.How common is forced marriage in Pakistan? ›
According to UNICEF, Pakistan has nearly 19 million child brides. The UN children's agency estimates that around 4.6 million were married before the age of 15 and 18.9 million before they turned 18.What is the beauty secret of Pakistani girls? ›
Women in Pakistan go for traditional oil wraps where they massage their skin with essential oils for 15-20 minutes and wrap a hot towel around it for the essential nutrients from the oil to get soaked in their skin. This traditional oil wrap is a great way to get the impeccable glow like that of women in Pakistan.Can you wear jeans in Pakistan? ›
You can wear jeans and a shirt or a t-shirt almost everywhere in the country. It is common to see Pakistani men in cities like Islamabad and Karachi with jeans and a t-shirt. In some modern areas, I have seen men with shorts, but shorts are not commonly worn around the country.Does Pakistan have a dress code? ›
When planning what to wear in Pakistan, bear in mind the nation is very traditional. So, short tops, short skirts/shorts, tight or body-revealing clothes etc. should be avoided. A good option is the local dress; a shalwar kameez.What is the age of consent in Pakistan? ›
Age of Consent: 18 years Pakistan Penal Code Child Abuse Amendment Act Art. 377A.
How old can a girl marry in Islam? ›
in Muslim contexts
❖ Setting the minimum age of marriage at 18 is 'un-Islamic' because it goes against the practice of the Prophet Muhammad, who married Aishah when she was six years old, and consummated the marriage when she reached puberty at the age of nine.
As per Article 195 from the book 'Principles of Mohammedan Law' by Sir Dinshah Fardunji Mulla, petitioner No. 2 (girl) being over 16 years of age is competent to enter into a contract of marriage with a person of her choice. Petitioner No. 1 (boy) is stated to be more than 21 years of age.Do Pakistanis get engaged? ›
In the past, the decision to accept a proposal would be made by the family elders of the potential bride. Nowadays, the potential bride is asked if she would be interested in accepting the proposal. Once accepted, the would-be bride is presented with a decorated red scarf and gifts.How many days is a Pakistani wedding? ›
If we talk about a typical Pakistani family, you should know that a marriage ceremony lasts from 3 to 7 consecutive days. Each day is full of traditions, customs, and exciting events, adding much more to the celebrations. With lots of ceremonies and games, the whole event becomes wholesome and exciting for everyone.What is bride price in Islam? ›
A bride price – or mahr – is one of the important aspects of an Islamic marriage contract. It is a gift, or a promise of a gift, to the wife by the husband. It is agreed between the parents or guardians of the bride and the groom verbally or in writing shortly before the couple's marriage.How long can a U.S. citizen stay in Pakistan? ›
Single Entry for short duration less than 3 months (First Time entry). Duration up to and greater than 6 months (Extension). Citizens from these countries may be eligible for a Double Entry Tourist Visa. A Tourist Visa can be extended for up to 6 Months or more, subject to approval.How long does it take to bring spouse to USA from Pakistan? ›
If a spouse who has a permanent resident status files a Petition for Alien Relative (I-130), the processing time to bring a spouse to the USA is 20 months.How much is a visa to Pakistan from USA? ›
|Fee Amount (USD$)||Fee Amount (PKR)||Visa Type|
main tum se pyar karta hoon. میں تم سے پیار کرتا ہوں I love you too. Main bhi tum se pyar karta hoon. میں بھی تم سے پیار کرتا ہوںWhat is bye in Pakistan? ›
Bye Meaning in English to Urdu is خدا حافظ, as written in Urdu and Khuda Hafiz, as written in Roman Urdu. There are many synonyms of Bye which include Adieu, Adios, Cheerio, Sayonara, So Long, Good Day, etc.
Do Pakistanis use condoms? ›
Currently in Pakistan, the most widely used contraceptive method is sterilization (34%), followed by traditional methods1 (23%) and condoms (17.5%).What activities do Pakistani people enjoy? ›
- Adventure Trips. Pack up your stuff and travel to any of the mountain valleys in Pakistan like Neelum, Gilgit Baltistan, Rawalakot and Chitral. ...
- Planned Travel Trips. ...
- Hiking Trips. ...
- Rock Climbing and Mountaineering Clubs. ...
- Food and Restaurant. ...
- Night Clubs in Pakistan. ...
- Underground Clubs. ...
(Facebook's dating app does not operate in Pakistan and is not an option for users.) Almost two-thirds of Pakistan's population is under the age of 30, so the ban on dating apps presented some significant roadblocks for finding love.Are bars allowed in Pakistan? ›
Throughout the country, alcohol is legally served to non-Muslims at restaurants in five-star hotels, and those same hotels also usually have a small shop where beer and liquor are sold. The shops tend to be in the back of the hotels, operate only for a limited number of hours per day, and are closed on Fridays.What age do girls get married in Pakistan? ›
In Pakistan, the legal age for marriage is 18 for males and 16 for females (Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929 and Muslim Family Laws Ordinance, 1961), despite acceptance of the definition of child uner CRC as anyone under 18 years of age.How do you check if a girl likes you? ›
- She reschedules a date she can't make. ...
- She makes an effort to continue the conversation. ...
- She compliments you and tries to make you feel good. ...
- She's clearly nervous around you. ...
- Her body language is inviting. ...
- She remembers things you tell her. ...
- You catch her staring at you on multiple occasions.
Pakistan have world most beautiful places for visit, specially at its best in northern areas of Pakistan and Kashmir region. This part of the country is famous all around the world because of sky high mountains, lush green valleys, mighty rivers, beautiful lakes, and amazing wildlife.Why Pakistani girls have beautiful skin? ›
Pakistani women have beautiful skin which they take care following the three-man steps of cleansing, scrubbing and masking. It is even better because they usually follow the natural way. Homemade cleansers include a mixture of one ripped tomato, 2 tablespoons of milk and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.What is unique about Pakistani culture? ›
Pakistani Culture is very unique in terms of its social values revolving around the religion of Islam. The region has formed a distinct cultural unit within the main cultural complex of South Asia, Middle East and Central Asia with an integration of elements from various invading cultures from the earliest of times.Who pays for the wedding in Pakistan? ›
Traditionally, the bride and her family pay for the wedding, whilst the valima (see below) is paid for by the groom and his family. However, recent years have shown a collaboration of both events into one day, resulting in the costs being divided between both sides.
Does Pakistan have child brides? ›
According to UNICEF, Pakistan has nearly 19 million child brides. The UN children's agency estimates that around 4.6 million were married before the age of 15 and 18.9 million before they turned 18.What are 5 signs a girl likes you? ›
- She maintains eye contact with you or immediately looks away.
- She smiles at you a lot.
- She plays with her hair while talking to you.
- She licks her lips while looking at you.
- She fidgets nervously whenever you're around.
- She blushes around you.
- She responds quickly. ...
- She flirts back. ...
- She keeps the conversation going. ...
- She shares personal information about her life. ...
- She initiates conversations. ...
- She sends you memes all the time. ...
- She teases you. ...
- She doesn't leave you hanging.
- Work on yourself & have your own life. ...
- Be optimistic. ...
- Keep the conversation going. ...
- Respect her as an equal. ...
- Be her friend and make it fun. ...
- Be anything but clingy. ...
- Take it slow – things will fall in place. ...
- Don't make yourself too available.
While the city has a widespread police presence, there have been a number of terrorist attacks in recent years. These have targeted public places and government or security forces. You should avoid religious events or gatherings, public events and large crowds of people throughout Pakistan.